Australia’s Leading Electrical Engineering Consultants Perth & Melbourne
Midas Sanderson Consultants are expert providers of building services in Australia. Our suite of services include a range of highly specialised electrical engineering tasks. We emphasise efficiency and cost-effectiveness in everything we do, ensuring that your building achieves top performance benchmarks with a minimal environmental footprint.
Our company launched in 1996 with headquarters in Melbourne. Since then, our service area has grown considerably, with operations stretching all the way to Perth. Today, wherever your property is located in Australia, Sanderson Consultants are standing by to design and oversee the installation of all your electrical systems.
Electrical Engineering Services that Prioritise Sustainability
Today’s tenants and property owners are more concerned with ever with finding ways to streamline their energy bills. Doing so keeps costs down, but it also provides Australians with the peace of mind that comes with knowing we’re all doing our part to operate more sustainable and make the most of our resources.
We have a keen understanding of the flow-on effects required to create an energy-efficient building. This accomplishes a variety of sustainability-related objectives – not least ensuring the building’s longevity and profitability in the market place.
Should you choose to partner with Sanderson Consultants, our team of electrical engineers will work closely with your team to make sure we understand the requirements for your project. This allows us to establish the scope of the job and to ensure that the systems and equipment we install operate at optimum efficiency.
Electrical Engineering Services by Sanderson Consultants
As the leading electrical engineering consultants in Perth and Melbourne, Sanderson Consultants are capable of providing all of the electrical services required for the wiring, renovation or overhaul of your building. Here’s a brief selection of the services we offer:
- Negotiating with Supply Authority
- General and special-purpose power
- Installing energy-efficient lighting systems and controls
- Creating power-supply strategies
- Setting up electrical and communications systems infrastructure
- Cabling design for consumer mains and submains
- Setting up master antennas and installing televisions
- Main switchboard metering (and other forms of energy metering)
- Designing and installing distribution switchboards
- Installing back-up systems, standby generators and uninterruptable power supplies
- Renewable power system design (as well as integration with existing grids)
- Setting up communications systems and data systems
- Designing and installing public address (PA) systems and other audio-visual systems
The above is only a list to get you started. If a building or property that you work with requires the expertise of a top team of electrical engineering consultants in Melbourne or elsewhere in Australia, Sanderson Consultants is standing by to provide you with a start-to-finish solution. Contact us today to learn more.
Installing Emergency Systems for Buildings in Australia
Our team of engineers is also able to assist with the installation, maintenance and upgrade of on-site security features for buildings across Australia. We prefer to be involved during the earliest stages of planning and development for the building, as this allows us to fully integrate the security systems we develop into the building infrastructure.
Here’s a short list of security-related projects we could oversee:
✓ Security Systems and CCTV Installation
Sanderson Consultants specialise in the installation of state-of-the-art security systems from some of the leading security partners in Australia. A wide variety of systems are available, complete with highly sophisticated intrusion detection systems, access control interfaces and public address systems. We can also install closed circuit television (CCTV) networks, complete with a central monitoring station in the building’s security centre.
✓ Lightning Protection
A properly functioning lightning protection system requires a complex network of bonding conductors, ground electrodes and air terminals. The electrical engineers at Sanderson Consultants can design and install your property’s lightning protection system, ensuring the building is safe from potential strikes.
Contact Our Building Services Consultants Today
Our team of building services engineers have experience working with clients in a wide range of sectors. They’ll work closely with you to provide electrical engineering services that are innovative, and sustainable. If you have any questions about the electrical needs for a project you’re currently overseeing, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Our team of electrical engineering professionals work closely with each client to determine the expectations and the scope of each project, ensuring reliability and optimum efficiency of equipment and systems. Midas Sanderson Consultants are acutely aware of the flow-on effects of producing a building that is energy efficient. This in turn ensures a buildings longevity and its ongoing profitability in the market place.
Our electrical engineering services include:
- Supply Authority negotiations and power supply strategies
- Electrical and communication system infrastructure
- Consumer mains and submains cabling design
- Main switchboard and energy metering
- Distribution switchboards
- Standby generator power and Uninterruptable Power Supplies
- Energy efficient lighting systems and controls
- Evacuation lighting
- General and special purpose power
- Renewable power system design and integration
- Communications and data systems
- Fire detection and building evacuation design
- Master antenna and TV, Pay TV
- Lightning protection
- Public Address and Audio Visual systems
- Security and CCTV